Saturday, August 18, 2007

We Are Having Fun

As the ICHE Board of Directors is having it's annual 3 day meeting, their children are having their own meetings! I think that their "meetings" look like a whole lot more fun.



Caught playing with the castle!

Morning at Lake Michigan.

More pictures to come of the sand castle building results!

It got warm enough for those who are hardy to swim.



Lots of friendly competition!

We'll be posting more pictures of all the activity.
We call it "Camp ICHE".
:0)
(pronounced itchy)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW.. you guys look busy. Sandy told me you guys were watching a ton of kids. Looks like fun!

Jessica

Anonymous said...

How fun. :-)
Kristen Bruce

Anonymous said...

Mel and Faith came home excited, tired, and talking a mile a minute. They had SO much fun!!!
Nate, thanks for sending home the juggling book, there are some great new tricks in there and I can't wait to try them out with you!!!!

Jason

The Sisson Clan said...

Hey Kristen,
I'm glad you commented on our blog. :-) Talk to you soon.
Haley

Anonymous said...

Jason, it has been so much fun to get to juggle with you and Melody. I think that juggling so much more fun when done with others. That book is a great resource, I figured you would enjoy looking through it. I look forward to trying out some new stuff with you, when you come up in Sept.

Nate