Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Visiting Chef


On Monday night, my friend Jaimie came over to learn to make spaghetti. As you can see, we girls are into aprons!


Jaimie chopping onions. She didn't cry as much as I usually do! Maybe I should use the little chopper thing more often. Hmm.


Browning ground beef under the watchful eye of the supervising chef. Jaimie did a great job on every task I set her to do.


Voila!


Feasting on the results. It made for a very yummy meal, and everyone asked for seconds. :-) I haven't had so much fun over spaghetti for a long time! - GJ




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun evening! I have enjoyed the pictures on your family blog.

A "Howdy" to you all from the Missouri Wild Wests!

Katie

The Sisson Clan said...

Hi Katie!

How fun to know that the Wild Wests visit our blog! You always kind of wonder who all is out there reading. Any plans for trips away from the farm and out our way? ;-)

-GJ

Anonymous said...

Hey, Gretchen,

I was so glad we found out about your blog so we can see what you all have been up too. (I am not tired of Oakland pictures.) The only near trip I can think of is Johannah and Adam's wedding in August. Will I see you there?

KT

The Sisson Clan said...

Yep, you sure will! I can't wait. :-) - GJ

Anonymous said...

Great! Looking forward to it : )

KT