Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Real Cabin Pictures

Since I ..........I mean we, lost the camera last weekend with all our cabin pictures on it, I thought that I should put up some real cabin pictures.



This is the famous Wahoo game played on the homemade board that Grandpa Bud made for us.

Wahoo is serious business!

I'm not sure what year these were taken but some of us look much younger in these pictures.

Matthew on parts of the pier in front of Beaver Dam Lake.

No telephone, no TV, no computer etc. It's so peaceful. We read aloud, play games, sing and just enjoy being together.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember one 4th of July we spent there--and the baby raccoons!

Elli

Anonymous said...

Looks so cozy and comfy!

Capp family

Anonymous said...

Hi,

There is a website you join and post the details of your lost camera. www.camerafound.com

Hope this helps!