Monday, March 3, 2008

After the Wedding

We were blessed to have friends and family stay and fellowship with us Sunday morning after the wedding.

We had folks from Pennsylvania, Texas, Indiana, and Southern Illinois (Can I count that as one of the states represented??) join us for worship and lunch.

I love the dress cowboy clothes!

Grandpa Sisson, Brenda, Mike and Ken
We were privileged to have Brenda and Mike Houk join us from Kyle's fellowship in Oakland. Brenda, I still want to hear the rest of the story!

TD and girlfriend! HA


Dear dear friends, the Moellers. What a provision from the Lord to have them with us for the wedding celebration. That was a matter of much prayer for our family and we are so grateful to Him for allowing them to be with us.

Aliza, Celene and Jeff
Aliza and Jeff are great parents. They are doing a fantastic job. They have my "Stamp of Approval". I told Gretchen to feel free to call them for child training advise. (after me of course)

Grandma Sisson and Tim
The home where we met belongs to Ken's folks. It's used for missionaries who are in the states on furlough. It's a tremendous blessing to many many couples and families, including us.




These guys are cousins sort of. I still don't know if it's 2nd cousins or cousins once removed.

We were thrilled to have the Wilson family come up for the wedding and then stay on Sunday. They live a bit south of Kyle and Gretchen and I know that Gretchen is looking forward to getting together with them when Kyle's jobs take him in that direction. They are such sweet and encouraging friends.

O magnify the Lord with me,
And let us exalt His name together.

7 comments:

Littlecarlotta said...

Even though I was at the wedding it's still so much fun to see all your pictures.
Thanks for your words of encouragment!

Aliza

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how it happened...but Elizabeth found your blog! And how fun to see Gretchen's wedding :-)

Greetings and blessings from the Quivey family

The Sisson Clan said...

Greetings Quiveys! As I was going through pictures for the power point for G&K's wedding I came across pictures of your visit. I wondered how you all were doing and what you are up to. I don't know if you can e-mail me through the blog or not. I'll check. I'm thrilled that you found us! It is an exciting time for our family and it's great that you can join us. =)

Blessings to you all!

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was a beautiful wedding and fun post wedding gathering! Blessings to all.
SP

Anonymous said...

Is there going to be a Gretchen and Kyle blog anytime soon?

Gretchen said...

Looks like a wonderful time! I'm (a little bit) sorry that I had to miss it! - GJ

Anonymous said...

Dear Sissons....
Guess you are not set up to email from your blog....but our email is pretty easy... quivey at juno.com

What fun!!!

Carrol for the Q's