Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend 2008

No one expected the beautiful spring snow fall that came through our area this weekend. We got 10 - 12 inches! I was going to take down our snowflakes in the dining room but decided that they must still be appropriate if it was snowing outside.

These two pictures were taken from our up stairs office.

It was truly a beautiful treat. It sure beats the ugly brown that was everywhere.


Our Easter table before the food and folks arrived.

How wonderful for all of us to be gathered around the table as a complete family. Each of us knowing in our lives the truth of Jesus' resurrection.

Jesus said, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies. . . . . . ."

5 comments:

The Hemmers said...

How fun - and everything looks so pretty! :)
The decoupage eggs are something I'm going to have to try sometime....
~Melody

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering how you guys posted the videos.

RM1(SS) (ret) said...

10-12 inches of snow? I'm jealous - I don't think we got that much, total, all winter. 8( There are times I do miss the Midwest....

Unknown said...

Beautiful table!

Anonymous said...

wow you got a lot of snow, but I'm not the least bit jealous! :)

Jason