Monday, March 17, 2008

Our Friends and Relations Part 1

As I write this post, I feel like Rabbit in Winnie the Pooh. I am blessed with so many wonderful friends and relations. Just looking at you all in these photos makes my heart rejoice.

Well here are a few. More are coming as I get them loaded. Have fun!

The Best Man--Clay Phillips

Berni & Melissa soon to be in-laws!

















Judy and Jane

Helena and Ava





Mary and Sharon
Sharon is expecting my new niece in just a couple of weeks!









Barry we love you!

















Don Phillips
Chris Thanks for your humorous words of wisdom!

















Mike Capp
Friend and Cousin

















Troy and David
Two of Kyle's nephews.

Karson




Grandma Glenna


















Aaron








The Lewis Family!


















My Niece Leslie
Miss personality!
















Andrew

Kevin




Johanna & Rachel
Long time friends.









Leon
Please say his name with an English accent if you can!





Gretchen's best friend.
Nathaniel







Newlyweds. Matt and Kaitlyn

Jim Keena






Captain Tjader
Gretchen and Nate were crew on his yacht in Lake Michigan for a couple of summers. They loved it.
Gretchen will have to get Kyle out there sometime.










Greta Henry


Ralph a faithful warrior for Christ.

Dennis a newlywed himself.







Mike Taylor








Kyle and Gretchen are surrounded by a strong community that loves them. What better way to start a family. ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the candid shots of everyone. They were fun to see!
~Gina

Gretchen said...

Wow, great pictures! It's so fun to see everyone again.

I love the picture of Nate - so handsome! He looks like someone in a movie - Matt Damon or something. ;-) - GJ

Anonymous said...

I really like reading your blog...i think I found it from Nate's profile on HSA. =) I read G&K's blog too...and I'm not yet tired of wedding pictures!
-Morgan

The Sisson Clan said...

I'm sure glad to hear that everyone's not yet tired of wedding pictures. I sure have a pot-load more to put up. :-)