Friday, February 29, 2008

More Pictures

Here are pictures that I have collected from friend's blogs and elsewhere. Thank you everyone. Oh, Yes I can still get pictures here on Nate's other computer.
Enjoy.

Justin and Kyle before the wedding.


Aliza with Gretchen's flowers. Notice she brought baby #2 along with her!

Here's Tim making sure that everything is as it should be.


The bridesmaids praying with Gretchen before it all gets going.

Kyle's sister Sheila sang "We Are an Offering" while Kyle served communion to Gretchen. This was their first act as a married couple. Here Sheila is practicing with Faith Hemmer. It was beautiful!


Since we took pictures in advance we were able to take our time and not miss out on our guests at the reception. We also had a lot of fun visiting with all the wedding party and their families.






Ken, Kyle and I praying just before we walked in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have loved seeing all the pictures! Can it be that it was already a week ago??
Love,
Gina

Unknown said...

Thank you for your generosity in sharing all these pictures. In some ways I feel like I've seen more than I would have had we been there. These are precious memories.