Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Boy did he surprise her!

Guess who showed up at our house on Valentine's Day??

Hum.......give up?

Yes! Kyle showed up just before lunch with flowers and chocolate. What a man! Gretchen was totally surprised and deliriously happy the rest of the day.

They headed out for an afternoon together and came back for the Grandparents night dinner.

I apologize. I lost my mind and didn't take any pictures!! ARG!

However I did manage to get this picture early the next morning after Kyle left at 6 AM.
Gretchen was working at the computer with her flowers sitting right next to her. :)

If you look closely she's got Kyle's wedding ring on her thumb. She had brought it down to show us all. It's very traditional looking and Gretchen says she can't wait to put it on his finger!

1 comment:

Test said...

I noticed the ring...soon it will be a fixture on Kyle's hand.