Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Picture Taking

We took pictures before the wedding. Here are some before the bride comes on the scene.

Kirk, Clay, Kyle, Ken
Here is Kyle and his three handsome brothers. I goofed in the "Kyle's Family" post and didn't get all of his brothers. I missed his brother Kenny. (that's what Kyle calls him) My apologies to everyone in the family and especially Ken!

Kyle with the younger set, Matthew, Taylor & Haley

Sheila, Renee, Barb(Mom), Kristi, and Gretchen

Nate, Matthew and TD

Matthew and Andrew

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww

~TD

Test said...

I just realized they all have K names...duh! I love all the pictures!

Test said...

Wait, wait, wait...Clay is with a C...delete these comments ;-)

TulipGirl said...

Awwww! That last pic of Matthew and Andrew is just so sweet!