Friday, February 29, 2008

Behind the Scenes Pictures

Here are a few of the pictures that we took. We tried to stay out of the way and not use our flashes so that we didn't mess up the photographer. So that means that these pictures have shadows and are taken from odd angles. I bet you'll enjoy them anyway! I do.

Heather was a FABULOUS wedding coordinator. We could not have done it without her.


WOW Matthew suddenly looks so grown up!

Justin and Kyle
I am so grateful for Justin and his wife Megan. They live in Oakland and are such a support for Kyle and Gretchen.


Kyle's sweet mother, Clay and Kenny.

Ken going over his charge.

Mom and I
Isn't she pretty??

Kyle's entire family made it except one niece and his Dad.
His father was sick! :-( We sorely missed him.



When we went to take this picture the photographer asked if Kyle should stay in it as well. Little Matthew answered very emphatically, "He's out! He is out!" Hum....... =)


Elisha did such a great job. She was so well organized and fast! I can't wait to see her photos. {She also took their engagement pictures.}

Gretchen's Grandparents. They are the examples of more than 117 years of marriage and Godly living. They live close by and have been so involved with Gretchen through out her whole life. They are truly excited for her but------ it's hard for them to see her go.




Eden Strings They played the beautiful music from Vivaldi that Gretchen walked in to. Also the music that Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Phillips walked out to. For years, they have been Kyle's friends and "family" away from home.

I have more pictures that I'd like to put up but Nate is taking his computer(pictures are stored in his computer) for the weekend to use for a film competition. =) Fun. So I'll post more next week. Maybe I can snap some pictures of Kyle and Gretchen. They come home tonight from their honeymoon. I think that I can put those up without Nate!

5 comments:

Test said...

Fun pictures! The back of my hair turned out so nice that day ;-) With two sick kids pulling on me I couldn't tell! I had so much fun!

Tonight, they come home tonight. Oh my...I thought they were gone till Sunday. I can't wait to hear how the honeymoon was!

Anonymous said...

It is so much fun to see the pictures! Everything was gorgeous!

The Capp family

Momma Amy said...

I am so enjoying all the pictures!! Thank You!

I am definitely looking forward to more. :)

RM1(SS) (ret) said...

Wow - wish I could have been there!!!!

She's a beautiful girl, Jeri - congratulations to you and Ken. And hullo, too, while I'm at it. 8)

Love the picture of you and your mother! Good to see she's doing well.

RM1(SS) (ret) said...

congratulations to you and Ken

And, of course, best wishes to the happy couple!!!!