Monday, April 28, 2008

Colorado

Hi everyone, Nate here.

Just thought that I would put up a few pictures from my time out in CO. Just so y-all know, I was helping with post-production audio. I was working with a professional sound designer and composer and several other interns.

This is the control room. Most of the work is done on these computers.


Luke & Mr. Doryk
Luke and I where there a day ahead of the other interns.
We set up the project and copied in the sound files.


Setting up mics in the recording room.


This is the second computer. We used it for SFX (sound effects).


When things were getting too intense, Mr Doryk would take us out for a hike. =]



From left to right - Me, Luke, Brooke and Nathaniel.



One of the mornings we got up early and went on a longer hike.


This is a place that Mr Doryk likes to climb in warmer weather.


Here we are at the peak. The view was amazing.




While I was in Colorado, I stayed with my Mother's cousins.
They were very welcoming and made me feel right at home.
(Matthew, and Toni. Oh and the dog's name is Ce ce.)


We also got to do some rock climbing.


Yeap, that is me.


Well I hope that you have enjoyed the pictures.
Nate signing out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like the right mixture of work and fun! The rocks/mountains are beautiful. It's funny to see snow...it's been warm in Oklahoma for a while now. What was the movie and where will it be shown?

The Sisson Clan said...

Lisa,
The Film is "Come What May" and is being produced by Advent Film Group. If you go to their website you can read all about it and even view a trailer. Nate's visiting Gretchen so I am answering for him. =)

Jeri
PS Hug those little and not so little ones for us!