Friday, April 4, 2008

Part 3 Friends and Relations

I'm still having so much fun looking at wedding pictures. Forgive me. You have my permission to skip this post if you want.

Mandie, Kelly and Ahna with Gretchen.


Beloved Becca and Elli
After the bouquet toss. It was wonderful to get together with everyone. Gwen we haven't seen you since Moody. It was wonderful to see your family.

Lee & Kirk, Brian & Kristi


I love these two following pictures of David and Renee with little William Goff.
David and Renee you are going to make GREAT Grandparents!






Troy and Taylor with Ken and Barb. I love this picture because it shows the closeness of Kyle's family.

Kirk and Troy
We are sure glad Troy liked the food!



Grandma and Grandpa Lainio almost look like newlyweds. Well not quite. They didn't do any smooching. Ha





Renee, David and Sheila

Andrew and Lucas
I think that Lucas is the next of the group to be getting married. Yippee



The Witek tribe.

Everyone looked beautiful.

I had to throw in a few pictures of the happiest people there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So many smiling faces! I love the picture of Grandma and Grandpa Lainio. What great role models for the newlyweds...and the rest of us!!

Anonymous said...

I will be sad when all the wedding pictures have been shown. They are such a joy!
Sherry

The Hemmers said...

Now why on earth would anyone want to 'skip' wedding pictures?! I love looking at them! :)
~Melody