Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More Weekend Pictures

I love these pictures of the family together with others over a meal.

Celene wonders what her mother will try to feed her next??
NO more peas and carrots please!



We had a delicious meal. But even better we had wonderful, joyful fellowship.
It reminds me of a scripture.



"Let love be without hypocrisy Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; give preference to one another in honor; not lagging behind in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, persevering in tribulation, devoted to prayer, contributing to the needs of the saints, practicing hospitality."
Romans 12: 9-13

2 comments:

Momma Amy said...

Hey Sisson Family!
I am so enjoying blogging world. Getting to catch up with old friends is so fun. I especially love all the pictures! I was reading through all the archives and catching up, when it hit me how old I am getting! I am now in the "Homeschool Mom" group, instead of the "homeschooler" group. Boy, is it weird!! Well, I look forward to reading more about the Sisson Adventures.

Amy Asher (Wiltberger)

Momma Amy said...

I forgot to say Congrats to Gretchen and Kyle. I'm so excited for you! Also, do you have the websites for the Paulsen girls' blogs?