Thursday, June 14, 2007

Kyle Trivia: Answers


My thanks to all who chose to respond to our little trivia game. We had so much fun reading your comments!

1. = B Kyle is the seventh of eight children.
He has three brothers and four sisters, and I think I finally have all their names memorized! I've always said our family is only medium sized.


2. = C Kyle grew up on a farm in southern Illinois.
Perhaps this is why he likes weeding so much! It's a crop farm, not dairy, although they used to own some milk cows for the family's use. As a boy, one of Kyle's jobs was milking.


3. = A Kyle is president of the Oakland Chamber of Commerce.
I had to put that tidbit in, just so I could tease the Millers, who are very fond of a well cooked possum. ;-)


4. = D Kyle and I both like to eat ice cream and ketchup.
Most of my family are mustard devotees, so I was relieved to find that Kyle has better taste in condiments. We both love ice cream, which, by the way, is said to be an excellent source of protein.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute trivia quiz! Happy Birthday to your grandma and Happy Anniversary to your parents. Congratulations and many blessings to them all!

Gina