Friday, June 15, 2007

More Convention Pictures

I've gotten family pictures up from the convention, but not the many pictures of friends! The convention would be totally impossible without the prayer and work of so many of you.

Krista and George's wedding is tomorrow! They were so gracious to come and share their courtship story with us all.


Dave bravely took on the AV for this year.
You can't imagine what a blessing that was and how much work it takes.



They've walked the road before us and a wealth of wisdom came from these folks!



These ladies are incredible. Their sacrifices are too many to count.
They are truly love in action.

Jason our salesman!

Justin and Megan's baby is due in less than 3 weeks! Pray!

It was great to have Kyle at the convention so that he could see what it was that takes up so much of our family's, and Gretchen's time. =) He was a tremendous help and seemed to get around everywhere.


Craig didn't throw a single cheese stick at anyone this year! Instead he threw Popsicle sticks. Hum-- we know what he's been eating.



One of the three engaged couples at the convention. We couldn't help but smile when we were around them.


We loved Chris's nuggets of insight even if he does have a thing about possums.



Paul has been such a dear friend and his work with the volunteers is indispensable. He is also one who is calm in crisis. Another valuable trait.

Kathy, I don't have a picture of you to put up. You are always just too busy working to stand still for photos. Kathy is one of the MAJOR wheels that works the convention. She's in charge of volunteers.

I feel so privileged to be on the same team with these folks. I love working with you guys!




Where would we be without Susan! Here she is in the command center. Ever cheerful and always working!



Laurie is the Blog Queen. She did a fabulous job. I loved working with her in the command center!

These are not even half of all that I'd like to put up. I am out of time today so I hope that you don't mind waiting for installment 2 yet to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is so fun! Every time I check your blog there is at least one new post!
I finally got to hear some of the stories from the trip last night, sounds like y'all had a great time, wish I could have been there.
Maybe sometime soon... :) :) :)
Natalie

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed checking your blog each day and seeing the pictures of everybody. It's a fun way to get to know you all a little better! I haven't posted a comment yet, but I figured it must be time when I see a picture of myself on there. ;-) We had so much fun being with everybody at the convention and were very blessed to be able to help this year!

Faith