Monday, June 11, 2007

Kyle Trivia


For those who don't know Kyle very well yet, I thought I'd post some basic Kyle Trivia. You can try your luck if you want, and I'll be posting the correct answers in a few days. Have fun - I am!






1. Kyle is:
A. The second of two children.
B. The seventh of eight children.
C. The the fifth of four children.
D. An only child.





2. Kyle grew up:
A. On the south side of Chicago.
B. In a small town north of Springfield.
C. On a farm in southern Illinois.
D. On an Intergalactic Peace Station on the far side of Mars.





3. Kyle is:
A. President of the local Chamber of Commerce.
B. Head of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Sub-Committee on the Reduction of Possum Consumption.
C. Secretary of Vegetarians Anonymous.
D. Chairman of the County Board.






4. Kyle and I both like to eat: (but not at the same time!)
A. Mustard & Carrot Cake
B. Watermelon & Snickers Bars
C. Brussels Sprouts & Blackened Brats
D. Ice Cream and Ketchup




Feel free to leave your answers in the comments section (No fair looking at other answers first!). Good luck! - GJ


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I must say that I'll probably get none of these right, but I'm looking forward to hearing the answers. I've really enjoyed reading about you all on the blog and feeling like I'm getting to know you a little better!

Okay, I'll just make some wild guesses.

How about:
1. D, an only child
2. C, the south side of Chicago
3. D, Chairman of the County Board
4. B, watermelon and Snickers bars

I'll be looking forward to hearing more of your story!
~Melody Hemmer

Anonymous said...

We are at an unfair advantage since Kyle is our "adopted" brother :) Our answers are:

A. The seventh of 8 children.
C. A farm
A. President of the chamber
D. Ice Cream and ketchup

~The Millers

Congratulations by the way!

~Justin&Meg~ said...

Hi Gretchen,

Probably isn't fair that I'm answering these questions...I'm postive about all of them but the last one...it's supposed to be honey buns, isn't it??? :)

Congratulations!! Justin and I will continue to pray for you two. Exciting times!!

1.B
2.C
3.A
4. I'll say D, but I'll ask Justin :)

Anonymous said...

Let's see...

He's the fifth of four ;-)
On a farm
President of something or another...I can't remember all the questions.
Brussel sprouts and blackened beans

Heather

Anonymous said...

I am sooooo excited for you!!!!

Here our are guesses:

B
B
A
B

Natalie and Emily

Anonymous said...

hey i know a lot about kyle and i will get all of the questions right.
b.
c.
a.
d.

max miller

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that I think this is a really cruel thing to do to us!!! We need info NOW!! ;)

But most importantly, we'll pray for you.

Congratulations,
The Jungheims

The Sisson Clan said...

Wow, what fun to "see" you all here on our blog! How delightful to read all your comments! You guys make me feel very loved.

Sorry, no answers yet. I'm going to give it a day or two more. Good guessing all! - GJ