Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thank You

Thank you to ICHE and the Convention Committee for the beautiful gold gilded tea cup. It has an S on it.


Other than the obvious S for Sisson, I think that it will remind me to SMILE when working on the convention. More truthfully, SMILE when working on the convention and the Lord does something spectacular! Every year we see His faithful hand at work over and over, sometimes providing just in the nick of time. (Remember His very last second provision of Calvary Church?) Boy do we have the stories!! Many reasons to "smile".

I think it's time for a steamy cup of Lemon Zinger tea while I smile and give thanks to recall the goodness of the Lord!


"It will also come to pass that before they call, I will answer, and while they are still speaking, I will hear." Isaiah 65: 24


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE pretty tea cups...and hope we can share a spot soon!
Blessings~
Sherry