Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Penny

At Thanksgiving, Nate brought us some great behind the scenes pictures of the making of "The Penny".















I hope to get them up soon, but like the movie industry I thought I'd post a teaser. "wink"
















Although we are missing Nate terribly during this holiday season, we are thankful that he is having the opportunity to do the thing that the Lord has laid on his heart and planned for him.


"Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders which Thou hast done,
And Thy thoughts toward us;
There is none to compare with Thee,
If I would declare and speak of them
They would be too numerous to count."
Psalm 40: 5

5 comments:

Test said...

Is this a movie based off the Joyce Meyer book, The Penny?

HP

The Sisson Clan said...

Heather I don't know?!? I guess I'll ask Nate the next time we speak.
PS I enjoyed your story of your first Christmas with John.

Gretchen said...

You are a teaser, aren't you! I like the pictures you put up, although they alone can hardly convey the challenges of filming up north during the winter!

Anonymous said...

So there's more than meets the eye here??? I think we've seen a scene or two of this one!
Good job Nate!
~ The P's

The Sisson Clan said...

If you look closely, Nate has a halo on! Hummmmm so is that what they think of him? or is he trying to convince them?? "wink"