Friday, December 19, 2008

Church Christmas Celebration

Tomorrow night is our fellowship's Christmas gathering. Each family works on something to present to the whole group. It's great to see everyone's creativity. We had so much fun last year with the hand bells that we decided to try some more.

This year we are missing Nate, Gretchen and Kyle!! YIKES!!!

There are only four of us to divide up the bells. Oh Boy.

I've heard a rumor that Matthew and Haley may attempt a song on their own. Imagine, just two!
This ought to be fun to see.

If I can figure my camera out, I'll go for a video. =)

4 days until the return of NRS

2 comments:

The Capp Crew said...

Looking forward to the music tomorrow night! :)

Gretchen said...

Ooo, a flurry of new posts - how exciting! I'm glad you guys got out the bells, they are such a fun thing to do together.

P.S. I like the countdown in yellow. ;-)