Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Times 3

Thanksgiving #1 with the Lainio side of the family.

We celebrated the weekend before Thanksgiving.
Nate's ready to dig in. Grandpa already has!

Matthew: see no evil.
Grandma: hear no evil.
Sharon: speak no evil.
Gregg: ate the evil. . . . . . . . yum!


George the temporary cat watches football.

She is so much fun. Who needs any other entertainment??


Thanksgiving Day with the Sisson side of the family.
It was wonderful to be with Najah.

You should have seen how fast he ate!!!!

The cheerful kitchen team.
There were two girls washing in the sink at the same time. =)

Did you know that this towel can hold twice it's weight in water before it starts to drip?

The soup chefs. They are this cute in real life too.

Matthew loves playing games.

He especially loves any time he can have with his cousin Grant.

I'm not sure how they talked Grandpa into playing, but that's a real treat. It sure looks to me like Grandpa's winning.


Thanksgiving #3!
Gretchen headed down to Oakland on Friday. She and this Bearded Man =) went down to Kyle's parents' home to be with his family. She had a wonderful time meeting more of the Phillips clan. Not to mention spending the time with Kyle.

I will give thanks to the Lord
with all my heart;
I will tell of all Thy wonders.
I will be glad and exult in Thee:
I will sing praise to Thy name,
O Most High.

Psalm 19: 1&2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!Three Thanksgivings! That is truly somthing to be thankful for!
How about that snow, Jeri! I loved your message when I got home!

~Gina