Thursday, November 15, 2007

Girls Getting Together for Fun

A bunch of the girls are getting together for a game night tonight. How do girls have fun together . . . . . . . . . . ???

Well first you dress up!

The color theme is
PINK and BLACK!

How many different ways can you think of to wear pink or black?





Fifi G
can think of many ways to wear PINK and they all go with her sparkly new diamond!
=)








































We had so much fun just getting ready.

Can't wait to see the pictures from the party.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now THAT looks like fun! I love the clothes and make up...very creative. I'm a very "pink" person! I love it!!! =)

Lisa

Anonymous said...

looks interesting



in a weird sort of way

~td

Anonymous said...

You gals really were decked out! Wasn't it fun though? :)

~Mandie

Momma Amy said...

Is that Kimberly and Katrina G? I haven't seen them in years! Last I remember they were like 5 and 7 years old. Man, time flies! (and I must be getting old!)
Looks like a real fun time!! I'm looking forward to more pictures!

Anonymous said...

Where were you going?

~Krista

The Sisson Clan said...

Hi there Blogfans!

Yes, that was Kim and Trina G, who are both young ladies now! Wierd, isn't it? We were headed to Sandy and Sarah's. We'll probably put a few more pictures later. We had a great time! - GJ

Anonymous said...

Silly girls! They are always going out dressed up and making dresses and that kind of stuff. I think they think it's fun!