Tuesday, September 11, 2007

For Tim

Hi all, Nate signing in again. This is a post just for Tim.

Don't look so surprised.

You have probably already guessed why I am posting. It is to say happy birthday!! In honor of this special occasion, I thought that a few pictures were in order. I would have liked to do things properly, and scan in some older pictures, but I don't have time right now. So you will have to survive with just the ones that I have on hand.





Man, you need to eat something. This is just a bowl of dry shredded wheat.



Dancing the physical snob, an all around favorite.



This is defiantly a new twist on grandpa's head hunter impersonation.



I hope that Kyle was not going on your measurements.


Any way, I hope that you had a great birthday. All the best wishes from me and may the Lord richly bless you in this new year of your life.

Nate signing out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. I thought that was great! I don't even remember some of those pictures being taken. Thanks for the present.

~TD

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tim!

When is Gretchen coming back into town? Although, I was told that even when she is around in body her mind seems to be on some different planet ;)

Aliza

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Sisson,

thanks for the comment! I guess that must be a new feature on xanga (allowing people who don't have a xanga to comment).

My mom is fully enjoying this weather. She put up all of her fall decorations the other day! Fall is her favorite season. When it is humid out, she tells us that she feels "evil".. It's a good thing my dad is in the heating and cooling business! ha.

Jessica