Thursday, September 27, 2007

Girl Time


What a treat to have some special "girl time" with Kristi and her sweet Mother! When Mom came down to bring me home from Oakland on my last visit, we arranged to meet Kristi and her mom for lunch . . . and several hours of talking!


Kristi is truly a kindred spirit, and it was delightful to hear her share how the Lord has been growing her and see His work in her life. It was so fun to catch up!


No, we didn't actually play any checkers, we just have fun taking pictures! (If we had played, I certainly would have won, thus the pose and expressions in the picture above. Just joking!)


Thanks for going out of your way to spend some time with us ladies! We were so blessed and uplifted, and we will treasure the memory of our delightful afternoon. - GJ

3 comments:

Test said...

Kristi posted on her blog...I was thankful because there was a drought on your blog ;-)
Love,
heather

Anonymous said...

How fun to visit with Kristi and Michelle! We haven't visited with them in ages!

Anonymous said...

Aw, Gretchen I agree whole heartedly [even about you winning the checker game :wink:]
It was a wonderful afternoon, one that I will not ever forget, it makes me smile every time I think about it.
You are a blessing to me!
Love,
Kristi