Thursday, June 18, 2009

Some Fun

Monday after the convention we decided to do something fun. Ken stayed home for the day and in the afternoon we went to see the movie "UP". GRIN

I loved the humor. Nothing gross or having anything to do with bathrooms. I wasn't exactly what I was expecting, but I enjoyed it just the same.

After wards we raced to the closest ice cream establishment "Cold Stone Creamery". Yummy



The following information is confidential and quite shocking.
Believe it or not Nate and I don't like their chocolate!!
So I had a fruit smoothie!
You are going to be OKAY take a deep breath. . . . .
(Haley says that to me all the time.)

Ken had some cheesecake something or other. It was good. What's your favorite??

7 comments:

The Capp Crew said...

Sounds like fun! I saw the movie UP a couple of weeks ago, and I thought it was really cute. :)

~Mandie

Kristen said...

How fun! I'd really like to see UP. Did you all see it in 3D?

Coldstone's coffee ice cream is my favorite, especially with fudge sauce mixed in. ;-)

The Sisson Clan said...

We didn't see up in 3D. I didn't know if I could handle it with my glasses. It would have been really fun tho!

Anonymous said...

My ABSOLUTE favorite from there is the Cake Batter ice cream:) My dad always gets this huge thing called " Strawberry Banana Rendevous ".. Mmm.

Jessica D.

~Justin&Meg~ said...

we've been a few times...and i think i got the kind w/ chocolate and peanut butter. yes, sinful...i justified it since i was either pregnant or nursing. ;)

Momma Amy said...

I actually prefer Marble Slab. My favorite is their double dark chocolate ice cream with peppermint patties mixed in. So delicious!! Maybe I'll have to get some tomorrow! ;)

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh at Ken looking in his wallet!! Good thing he had enough moola to get the ice cream!! haha

Glad you had fun!

Sue