Friday, May 8, 2009

Wonderful Find

I found the most wonderful tool on line this morning!

I do my Bible study in my room sitting at my plastic table/desk which is right next to my computer. Often I will look up things on BibleGateway.com. They have great references and all the translations that you can imagine. Well this morning I wanted to look up the word reproof in the 1828 dictionary. Rats I didn't know where it was. The kids are always carrying it off somewhere. So I typed in the words 1828 dictionary and it took me to a site where I can use the dictionary! I can look up a word or it's synonyms! WOW what a treasure. I just thought everyone should know about it.
Here's the link: http://1828.mshaffer.com

1828 Noah Webster Dictionary

Be warned, I haven't investigated anything else about the links on this site, but just being able to use the dictionary is great for me. Now I know exactly where I can find it!
"smile"

No comments: