Friday, May 8, 2009

Mexican Fiesta

It was Grandparents night last night so we decided to have a Mexican Fiesta dinner.

We used the beautiful Mexican blanket that Ken and Haley brought home for our table cloth. Colorful!


Grandpa has his sunglasses on because he broke not only his glasses, but also his spare pair. We thought this might give us an edge when playing games later, but no luck. He beat us anyway.

Our menu was chicken Quesadillas, Spanish Rice, Refried Beans, Watermelon, and tortilla chips with salsa. Oh . . . . .yummy.

G& G Lainio love to play cards.
They ususaly beat us.
Here is a little game of
Seven Up and Down.


Later the rest of us joined in and we played with two decks. Lots of fun.


5 comments:

Littlecarlotta said...

Your table looks so cheerful! I have a table cloth from Thailand and I have often thought I should plan a meal just so I can use it.
Now I'm inspired :)

Aliza

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Sounds good! I love Mexican food.

The Capp Crew said...

Everything looks so festive!

~Mandie

Anonymous said...

Mexican food...yummy! Looks like you had a fun evening!

~Faith

Gretchen said...

Wow, looks great with the tulips! I love all the bright colors!