Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hinds Feet on High Places

Ken has been up on the roof a bit lately. He headed up in the rain yesterday morning at 6:30 AM hoping that he could finish his project.











What a man!
Up early!
Working at dangerous heights!
Undaunted by drizzle and rain!
Blessing his family!


















Matthew enjoyed helping.
He didn't really enjoy climbing the ladders. It's a LONG way down once you are up there!






G&G L's Barn across the field.











































The end product is a sky lite for our upstairs bathroom. It adds so much natural light to the room. It's great.

Y'all come on over and we might let you see it. ( For sure if you spend the night!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love skylights. We had one in Illinois and it took me about 2 weeks to come home and NOT think I'd left a light on!

The Sisson Clan said...

Yep, I'm doing the same thing! "smile"

Tete said...

I have one in my master bath and love it/hate it. It's wonderful during the day, really neat when the snow covers it, but weird when its lightening alot. Its over the bathtub so at night, you can look up and see the stars.
Hope you like it!

Anonymous said...

I hope that you would permit me to see it from inside the bathroom! I could get up that ladder, but that's it, no coming down (without a cherry picker!). Sue