Thursday, April 23, 2009

Off to Wisconsin

Nate has escaped to Wisconsin. Fishing, hiking, climbing . . . . . . . well no. (well maybe??) He's up with the Filmweaver group shooting pick-ups for the movie The Penny.


I think that involves shooting scenes that they need to add or that they need to redo. I'm not exactly sure. I guess I'll find out next time he calls.

I couldn't post about Nate without a picture. I just don't have any of him with his sound gear and I didn't take one before he left. So I stuck this picture in. I bet he's not dressing like this up there at all. "smile"

You have to check out www.Filmweavers.com to follow their progress. They also have put up a visual trailer. It looks great!

Haley said that the trailer made her really curious! Especially since Nate couldn't tell us anything . . . . how awful!!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

You're right! The trailer doesn't give anything away. The torture continues!

Hope things continue to go well. At least it's warmer this time! ;-)