Monday, April 6, 2009

Family Togetherness

Greetings from Missouri!
We are thrilled to be experiencing a little family togetherness.



We are excited that Kyle, Gretchen and Alaina are able to be with us. I don't think that little Alaina will be put down for a single moment. We all fight over holding, burping, diapering, entertaining and anything else with her.



Gretchen and grandma cooking for the crew. Yum!



Four Men on the Couch?---No.

I am blogging away from home for the first time! Hooray!
I am using a Mac to post for the first time! UGH
(I can't figure out how to move my pictures around so I'm leaving them where they are. Yikes. I apologize in advance.)

We're staying in a beautiful home that's located on an 850 acre working cattle ranch.


Her Royal Chubbiness! Maybe I should call her our entertainment. She is so sweet and changing each time we see her. Right now she's swiping at things with her hands. She's as smiley as she can be and is soooooo close to laughing, it won't be long now.

Grandpa Bud and the guys have so enjoyed playing pool. Matthew is learning and thrives on the competition. Grandpa loves beating everyone!



There is a spacious fully "furnished" kitchen so we brought all our own food and are cooking together. We never have to go out if we don't want to. (We have heard that there is an Lambert's cafe not far away. We have to go out at least once.)


Here is Haley's little bedroom nook at the bottom of the stairs.

8 comments:

The Capp Crew said...

Looks like loads of fun! :)

Tete said...

Ok, I was feeling sorry for Kyle and Gretchen when he said you all had rented a cabin in the woods- but not anymore. This is not roughing it at all!
And to think I felt sorry for you since the weather turned colder and you would have to stay indoors.
Her royal chubbiness is so cute, and she does change all the time.
Don't forget the poor souls left back in Illinois trudging through hail, sleet, slush and mud to feed your chickens.
Have fun and play a game of pool for me.
The chickens and I are awaiting your safe return. LOL

TulipGirl said...

Lamberts! Home of the Throwed Rolls!

Anonymous said...

It looks just wonderful!!
Makes me smile to think of you all there together.
Blessings!
Sherry

Anonymous said...

Looks like yo are having a great time!That baby is so cute!

~Gina

Littlecarlotta said...

I can't believe how much Alaina has changed since the last time I saw pictures!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had such a nice family time! I am glad you had fun!
Abby

Anonymous said...

Well, it certainly pays to take the time to check both sites. I can get my fill of Sissons, Lainios and that new family with the baby...

It was really neat to run into Haley at the Jewel on Easter! Obviously you all had a good time. Next time you go on a trip I wanna go! haha

I'm glad you got to get away to the country.

Jeri, did you have to do all that school stuff before you went? You are so busy!

Well, until next time...keep those postings coming. xoxo Sue