Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A visit from Mr. & Mrs. Neidnagel

[Oh that was fun to write.] Yes last weekend we were honored to have Jordan and Melissa visit our family. We had never met Melissa before but felt as though we were long time friends almost instantly. She is so sweet.



They were married on July 4th! Yes newlyweds. They had a medieval themed wedding that was fabulous. Sure wish we'd been able to make it out there. I "borrowed" these wedding pictures from other blogs. Unfortunately I didn't really take many while they were with us. I get excited and just forget.


We sure hope that they will come again. There was much to talk about and many things in the area that we would like to do with them. There is such encouragement from getting together with other members of Christ's body who are like minded.

Congratulations you two and thanks for including us in your trip. May the Lord bless you mightily as you start this adventure that He has ordained for you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A medieval wedding, what a good idea! It looks like it was gorgeous! Thanks for posting those pictures!

~Mandie

Gretchen said...

Sounds like all you "E"s had fun. ;-) Wish I could have been there!

My congratulations to another very happy couple!

The Hemmers said...

What a neat wedding! I loved looking at those photos and want to see some more!

The Hemmers said...

What a neat wedding! I loved looking at those photos and want to see some more!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! That looks like SUCH a fun idea... a Medieval wedding! I would LOVE to take pictures at that one! =)