Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Glimpse

Wow, it's been a while since we've posted! We've been busy with various things (more on that soon!) but now, since it's exactly one month till the wedding, I thought I'd post some sneak peek pictures of me in THE DRESS.


Checking things out in the mirror - this is not my veil.


It's hard to resist a train! (Or was that hard to stop a trane? Hum!)

Some close up of the beading and a certain lovely ring. :-)

A touch of sleeve.

Thirty-one days to go - I can hardly believe it! - GJ

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks lovely even from those little "glimpses".. I can't wait to see it for real!

Jessica

Unknown said...

Wow! You look beautiful in these photos....I can't imagine the REAL day!! =) And thanks for the new post!

Anonymous said...

Now we are really in suspense! Looks great!

The Capp family

Test said...

WOW!!I can't wait to see it all!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry we can't make it to the wedding, but I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the "glimpses." :-)
I think the dress looks very gorgeous from what I can see. :-)
Many best wishes!