Saturday, October 6, 2007

Chicago Botanic Gardens

On Wednesday Andrew took me to the Chicago Botanic Gardens!






I really liked this path it was so neat!
The picture just doesn't do it justice.




In the Rose Garden.


Can you tell I really like this flower? ;)


Gardener Boy.





In the Walled Garden


God is So Awesome!!!


Our little friend. ;)



Swans are so graceful.




Part of the Waterfall Garden.


This picture is taken in the Japanese Garden.



It was just Beautiful.


Andrew let me use his camera, and in a little over two hours we
took 224 pictures. When I started working on this post
I had 40 pictures I want to use, but I narrowed it
down to only 24. ;)

The day was wonderful!!! Thank you so much Andrew!!!
I had so much fun! ;) - Haley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I just commented onyour last two posts and this one popped up! Thanks for keeping us updated on your family!
The pictures from the Botanical Gardens look great! I am amazed that they still look this good so late in the year.
We have not been to the Botanical Gardens in several years. You have inspired me to take a trip back there again. I always loved that waterfall!
Blessings,
~Mrs. Dunn

Kristen said...

Looks like you had fun, Haley! The pictures are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I know I just said this two posts ago, but it bears repeating: Haley, you are a very gifted photographer! I love your creative pictures!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! (I especially like the waterfall.) What a fun outing.
-EJ