Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Morning Fun

I ran Najah to the train early yesterday morning and decided to stop and pick up a few groceries while I was out. When I got home the family was in an uproar!


Nugget, our white lab, decided to roll in undesirable material when she was out for her morning constitutional! She accomplished her desired effect in that her own scent was well disguised. We, however, were not about to let her in the house with us.



She got to have her semiannual bath a bit early this year!
She hates it!


She's finally back to her normal color, and smells like a clean wet dog now. That's an improvement! Now we have to keep her from shaking all over the place.

Our second reason for excitement is that our cat had kittens. Two of them survived and seem to be doing well. One of her kittens is totally black and the other gray and striped. We're looking forward to watching them grow. There's nothing like having kittens around.

1 comment:

PatSJ1953 said...

It's always fun with pets & kids! I found your site through my Sisson Google Alert. My maiden name is Sisson.

TX Sisson