Monday, August 9, 2010

Happiness

Greetings from Oakland! Don't ask me about the weather or events etc.-- we have one thing--okay maybe two things on our minds. Stephen and Alaina. (Gretchen and Kyle occasionally too) I couldn't get the pictures to load the way I usually do since G&K have picasa so I tried a collage! It worked. Wow. I feel so accomplished.

Things are going well. Its wonderful to be here and be busy helping. S-M-I-L-E I love newborns. There is nothing like their smells, and their warm snuggly bodies sleeping in your arms.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Millers said...

Isaac came in here while I was looking at your blog and he said: "did kyle and gretchen get a new kid?" When I said yes! he said, 'well shoot...nobody told me!"

I thought that was funny. :) Congrats on being grandparents again! He looks pretty cute!

Therese

Tete said...

Is it hot enough for you here? LOL
Isn't he the cutest thing? Snuggle him for me, I've got the tummy flu. Craig was so excited he got to meet you the other day!
So, what does Alaina think of her little brother?
Congrats to everyone and have a fun time inside!

The Millers said...

Jeri,

You are so funny....you write just how you talk! Very enthusiastic! Love the picture collage. The top left picture really reveals how happy you are. Come see me sometime if you can tear yourself away!

Love, Mary

Unknown said...

It's about time! *laughing* I've seen Gretchen's pictures but there's nothing like getting to see the rest of the family and the joy that he brings to all!! Adorable! Love the yawning picture.