Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Mom's Kiss


Haley spent the night with Grandma Glenna this week.  

She got up early to help out by doing some weeding.  She loves gardening.  

I called over to see when Haley was coming home and chatted with Mom a bit.  

Mom said that she was sending a kiss to me with Haley when she came home.

Okay --- I thought chocolate.

She said it was a BIG kiss.

Okay --- I thought big Hershey's kiss.

She said it was Pink!  Very Pink.

Pink is my favorite color.  Okay -- I'm stumped.  


4 comments:

Tete said...

That's a pretty kiss!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I took it literally. I got a kiss from her the other day. What makes a kiss even more precious is that moms don't care if you are stinky, sweaty, etc. they give you a kiss anyway 'cus they love you. It meant a lot to me, thanks for sharing your mommy, Jeri! xoxo S

The Hemmers said...

Beautiful flower!

~the gambill gals~ said...

Lovely flower, great color! :)