Monday, June 21, 2010

Just a Little Update

I took this from Filmweavers' website.  



Progress on "The Penny"


It's been awhile since we last updated you all on "The Penny", so let me fill you in on all the latest... 

Just over a couple of weeks ago Jurgen completed the last bit of work on the original score for the film!  This is a huge accomplishment and marks the end of many hard months of work.  As the director I'm thrilled with what Jurgen's music has added to the film, and can't wait to share it with the rest of you.  Congratulations Jurgen!

With the scoring now complete, Nate is working to put the finishing touches on the sound mix.  From what I've heard so far the enhancements to the audio are really bringing the film even more to life.  Ethan is almost finished with the last few visual effects shots in the film and they're looking great.  Once those are finished Micah will be wrapping up his color grading and bring the project one step closer to completion!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Movies are a lot of work! I had no idea.

Gretchen said...

Can't wait for more! I hope I get to watch it with you guys - wouldn't that be fun?