Tuesday, January 19, 2010

God's Fingerprints


From whose womb has come the ice?
 And the frost of heaven, who has given it birth? 
Job 38:29





Sunday morning I woke up to a beautiful 
world outside my bedroom window.


I had an half of an hour, before church that 
I used capturing  glimpses of His beauteous work.


God is a much better decorator then any of us!


Have you entered the storehouses of the snow 
or seen the storehouses of the hail . . . .
Job 38:22





He even does bows more naturally then we do!




 He gives snow like wool; He scatters the frost like ashes.
Psalm 147:16






             Sing joyfully to the LORD, you righteous; 
it is fitting for the upright to praise him. 
Psalm 33:1



 I am enjoying the gorgeous winter that the Lord has given us!
Haley

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haley,
These are fantastic! We have had frost like that out here for the past few days...it has not been warm enough or sunny enough to melt any of it. Your photos are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them.
Love,
Colleen

Unknown said...

Haley, what great shots!!! Aaron was thinking the same thing on Sunday but never got to it. Our trees have been like that for the last few days also. You are gifted in many things with photography and sewing. Thank you again for your servant heart at the Mid winter Renewal.
Hugs
Mrs Bentz

The Capp Crew said...

Stunning pictures Haley! And the verses were perfect with the pictures! I am so glad you got some! We got only one picture before the sun came out. What a lovely surprise to wake up to on Sunday morning!
~Mandie

The Hemmers said...

It was beautiful, wasn't it?!!! Nice pics!

Test said...

I told John if I could have an hour to go shoot pictures on Sunday that would have been awesome. It was so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Haley thanks so much for posting those glorious pics and the scriptures! I'm gonna try and figure out how to print some. XO Sue

Kay said...

Haley,
I thought about taking pictures of that gorgeous frost.... but you did it! Super job. Beautiful photos.
Love, Aunt Kay

Anonymous said...

Haley,

Those are great pictures! I tried to get some, but only got a couple. I love winter!!!!!

~Abby

Geneva said...

Haley,

Those are awesome pictures!!! I was going to try to get some after Church, but by the time that we got out, it had all melted. :(

Nice job! :)

~Geneva

Tete said...

Wonderful!

TulipGirl said...

Simply beautiful!

(Though, I'm still not missing snowy winters. . . *L*)