Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Someone's Birthday!

Haley had a birthday last month!! I was going to put up pictures, but we only took a few and I wanted more.
So I dug some out from the past I had on the computers.

It has been really fun to look through these.
What memories!

Yes I liked to sew and dress the girls alike.

The only thing that would have been more fun was to have more girls!


Gretchen had waited ten years for a sister. She was thrilled and they are still really close.





We've always enjoyed hats!


Ravinia!



Well here is where we went after dinner for this year's birthday. The birthday girl planned the evening. You know Ice Cream is good even when the temperature is well below freezing.


Happy Birthday Haley. May you find Jesus near every day of the year! We love you.

11 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy birthday, Haley!!!
Doesn't Cold Stone have some of the best ice cream?? Looks delicious!

Love,
Kristen

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Looks like you had a nice celebration.

It's amazaing how much all the Sisson kids look alike when you look at younger pictures. I had to remind myself who was who! =)

The Sisson Clan said...

Oh Lisa that is so funny. You are not the first to say that, however, I don't think that they look alike at all. As they grow they seem to look even more different!

The Capp Crew said...

Happy Birthday again! I like the cookie eyes picture :)
Love,
Ahna

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Haley!!

I enjoyed looking at the old pics and I,too, had trouble figuring out who some kids were. Especially, when they all weren't in them. (that would have made it easier for me) But, I enjoy remembering when you, meand your folks were young. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. But how fortunate for fond memories and friendships that endure. XO Sue

Elisabeth Joy said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Haley! I really liked the pictures of you and your sister dressed alike. My sister and I used to do that almost all the time and when we were younger, (and the same height) people used to think we were twins, and we are four years apart! And now some people say we don't look like sisters at all.

crik said...

Happy Birthday Haley!!! :D
You will recieve you Birthday Hug in just about a week! (at the Castle!) :D

George and Krista said...

Happy Birthday Haley!

Wow, Mrs. Sisson, your children didn't change much in looks as they grew up :)

Hope you all are doing well!

Krista

Gretchen said...

Wow, fun memories. Happy birthday miss 17!

sethswifeforlife said...

Happy Birthday to Haley! Our Tiffany will be almost 10 years older than her little sister (to arrive next month!). What special relationship it will be!
Fun to see such cute pictures and how fast our children grow up!
blessings to you and your family~

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You were the first Sisson that I knew from birth. I'm so glad you got over crying when I make eye contact with you and I don't think my laugh scares you anymore.
Love,
Mrs. Kane