Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thank you for praying

We were out of town this weekend and are just getting back to blogging. Many may have already heard, but while we were gone our dear brother Bob Schultz went to be with the Lord.

Thank you all for holding Bob and his family before the Lord in prayer. Here is the note Betsy sent out.

To everyone who has stood with us,

Honestly, I can’t stop smiling - my daddy is in the presence of His Master and Lord. His passage was easy and peaceful; he fought well and finished strong. I am so privileged to be his daughter and to have really come to know his heart and share in his passions: his love for his God, for everyday living, for relationships and for work. I’ve said it before, and I am proud to say it again, he was a great man of God and he is leaving behind a family who is grateful for his towering presence that will remain in our lives forever.

My family and I are so grateful for each of you and for all your support, service and prayers during this time. May God richly bless every one of you.

Beginning a new adventure with joy,
Betsy Schultz

No comments: