Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Please hold this dear family in your prayers.

Last weekend at the ICHE State Convention one of our dear speakers, Bob Schultz, suffered a massive heart attack. He has not regained consciousness and has extensive brain damage. We ask that you would please pray for his wife and daughters as they walk through this. [Bob is the author of Boyhood and Beyond, Created for Work and Practical Happiness.]


I am including the prayer request that his wife Janet just sent to us. Thank you for praying.

Cast upon the Savior

To the many wonderful people holding us up in prayer,


After having sought the Lord's will and the counsel of many Godly men Bob respected, I feel He is asking me to transfer Bob's life support from the medical profession into the hands of the Great Physician. I am planning on making this step at 9:00pm (Chicago time) this evening. This may not be the decision everyone would make, but I feel this is the only course I can walk with faith and peace. Thank you for your incredible love and support. Please pray with us for God's healing in whatever form He chooses to give it.

Cast upon the Savior,
Janet Schultz

No comments: