Monday, May 7, 2007

Why I don't wear high heels . . .


We were at a wedding shower for our friends Dennis Hankinson and Jessica Garcia on Sunday, and Sarah Wendtland let me try on her shoes. Sarah's shoes usually have a good four inches in the heel, and these were a new pair that added a grand total of five inches to the wearer's height! I don't go much above an inch, and you can see why! These were as good as stilts (and about as easy to walk in!).


Okay, okay, so we did pick on Mrs. Wendtland because she is so petite, and she normally wears a couple inches worth of heels, and we did make her take her shoes off for the picture. I have to admit, I was having a lot of fun!

No, I'm not really gigantic after all, but I almost made it up to Dad's height. Check out those shoes though! That's quite a bit of heel! - GJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim, Becca and I are having a jolly good laugh over this post.

Love,
The petite side of the family