Wednesday, May 2, 2007

It's that time of year again!




Gretchen has been out of town visiting friends. :-)


When we spoke on the phone she sadly commented that she'd checked our blog and I had added nothing recently!

**disappointment**


She was right.


It's that time of year again at our house.







Normal families experience 4 seasons . . . . . . . . . . . . .we experience more.


We have winter, spring, summer, fall, and convention.

The characteristics of convention season are as follows:

*Large piles of paper strewn on most horizontal surfaces

*Meals less worthy of mention--- if had at all

*Mad dashes for telephone calls







The temperature is warm and enthusiastic and the mood is BUSY.

We wouldn't have it any other way



Since we are not particularly photo worthy at this time I decided to post pictures from previous conventions rather than pictures of our preparations.

These three are from last year.

Keep checking, you never know who you will see!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha,ha! Cute one Mom - and it's all so true! Except the meals. I make very good meals at convention time - but only if I'm home! ;-) Love you guys! Thanks for posting for me, I enjoyed it. - GJ

Anonymous said...

nifty little cell phone, nate. yours? :-)

Anonymous said...

No, that is The Family cell phone. I don't have a cell phone.