Sunday, May 16, 2010

Easter Part 2

Here are a few more pictures from Easter.  I'm determined to get caught  up.  

It was so good to be together!  Nate and Gretchen were yakking up a storm!


I love this picture of Alaina patting Grandpa.


Here is Alaina's Easter "Basket".  Thank you to the Pollock family.  They made them last year and I have been waiting to try my hand at it ever since.  It was FUN to make.

Look at what she found in the egg!  Her Daddy got  them for her!


"Giggle"



She's wearing them like Daddy does!

 Our little movie star!




7 comments:

Tete said...

Kyle was so excited about the sunglasses. He said Alaina loves his and Gretchen's and tries to wear theirs all the time, so now she has her own pair.
Love the Easter basket!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, lovely!! Easter made visible by love. Missin' you!
~Sherry

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Alaina with the sunglasses down her nose and her mouth wide open :)
~Abby

~the gambill gals~ said...

Great job on the Easter basket Haley! Maybe we can plan a church ladies, of all ages, class next year? Sounds like fun to us! :)

Anonymous said...

You post such cute pictures! I sure wish we could have met Alaina while we were up there with you.
-Calista Holmes

Unknown said...

Can I just say the longer you go between posts, the more curious I become?! It makes me think you guys are up to exciting and fun things and I can't wait to see what it might be! The suspense is building! Ha, ha! =)

Tete said...

Yoo hoo- where dya go????