Sunday, February 28, 2010

Winter Time . . . . oh my nose is cold!

Welp 

 (Is that a word?  Use it all the time.
It rhymes with help and kelp it can't be all bad. . . . .
How is it spelled  wellp, whellp, oh I don't know.)
Now I've forgotten what I wanted to say!!!  "silly grin"

Oh yes.


Welp, we've had some wonderful snows this year.  I really love it. The pine trees in the yard are gorgeous and it feels so cozy inside. 




Andrew came over for pizza supper and we took some winter time pictures. 








We were celebrating Haley's birthday.  She made delicious French Silk Pie. 



Many of us had fluffy fuzzy socks on to keep our footsies warm.  So we applied a little peer pressure and convinced everyone else to indulge in warm socks.  Here's the outcome. 





Toasty!







Who is in control now??





World domination!





 Rival for power!!

Can you tell who has the mismatched socks??  Hum fits the personality. 

I feel warmer looking at these pictures.  I do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun post :)
~Abby

Anonymous said...

What fun just being silly and enjoying each other. Happy Birthday, Haley! I'd bring pizza and a lot of it just to see Andrew and Alaina! Let me know! It's been 2 years since I've seen Andrew and a year since I've seen Alaina (oh, yeah and her folks) :) xo Sue I'd even be willing to make two yes two trips to see each of them! OH, yeah isn't welp a direction or something in fabric?

Dawn B. said...

Happy belated Birthday Haley! (I've been a little slow in my blog viewoing as of late!) :)